Friday, October 31, 2008

(as a dog who is particularly sick, presumably)

hey everybody.

It is halloween, and I am sick. I have been slightly sick for about eight days, but until day-before-yesterday this entailed simply the occasional sneezing bout and intermittent soup-poop. Yesterday and today it is full-blown sore throat, runny head, fever, aches, and misery. Yesterday I stocked up on good old-fashioned chicken-noodle soup. Also, it turns out very helpful to drink bunches of water- WHO KNEW?!? don't answer that. So I feel like I am sufficiently on the mend, that I might be able to bundle up and wander through the scary maze tonight! But don't expect any "rock & roll until the break of dawn" out of this one.

end transmission.

No comments:

About Me

olneyville providence, rhode island state, United States