Monday, June 23, 2008

yeah so

hey everynobody-

sorry my posts have been so sparse and uninteresting!

here's some good news- I had bought a bunch of computer memory for a super good price on ebay a while back, only when it got here, it was dead- I got burned by a scam artist selling factory rejected RAM sticks. BUT! Paypal refunded my money when I filed a claim against the scam artist! I was surprised and delighted.

what else.

its hard for me to figure out what to say here. I have a filtration problem, I tend to keep my walls up really high (i.e. don't talk about stuff with anybody), but the things I really want to talk about, I kind of feel are too important to just blurt out. I worry too much (about the wrong things).

No comments:

About Me

olneyville providence, rhode island state, United States